Why you might consider a new development?
When we share properties with clients as we build our understanding of their tastes and needs, we often hear them say “wow, they need a lot of work” or “I couldn’t live with that kitchen!” Not all customers have the desire and time to undergo extensive refurbishments to get a property to their standards. In fact, their dream is to have an easy to manage, easy to use, or easy to rent out property in Southern Spain.
“I cant tell you how many times we work with a client on a viewing tour and they quickly realise that a new home is the way to go. We show them exactly what they asked for, within budget, ready to move into, and then they switch their approach. Fortunately we have a fully equipped back office to flexibly re-arrange viewing tours to then show them new alternatives!” Stewart Craig.
10 year building waranties
You may love Andalusian charm, or you may love modern contemporary design, fortunately we have access to both. We can cater to both tastes, and you don’t need to drop your standards! How is this possible? Many of the properties we sell that have a more Andalusian charm are bank repossessions, fully refurbished by a developer who took it over after the crisis and never been lived in. For brand new, we have both key ready, under construction, or off-plan.
Here are 10 reasons why our customers have chosen to go for a brand new development:
- Investors want to buy at a discount to completed market value where a new build can see a 10-20% uptick in market value on completion.
- Modern clean open kitchens that are fully equipped and under warranty.
- Lots of facilities included like gyms, wellness areas, chillout zones, and multiple pools.
- 10 year building warranties.
- Eye catching designs to market to the rental market for seasonal rentals when not using
- Energy efficiency to ensure cooling in the summer and heating in the winter doesn’t cost the earth!
- Flexible payment terms of typically 6000 Euros to reserve, 30% on signing a Private Purchase Contract and rest on completion
- The feeling of a property being truly yours as it has never been lived in.
- More secure communities with electronic gates, camera entrance systems, and safety doors.
- Proper sound insulation to ensure you don’t hear (or disturb) your neighbours.
Photo: Hessel Bosch